QUALITY POLICY & QUALITY OBJECTIVES
Ras Al Khaimah Vision goes to the extent that it envisages growth with equal participation of its employees and its efforts to help in growth of the society:
- Discover & utilize its full Potential
- Deliver with Passion & Determination
- Act Decisively & Resolute in Action
- Provide Inspiration and Strategic Direction
- Make Dreams Come True
Ras Al Khaimah Has a significant role in providing Engineering, consultancy, Execution of projects, in line with its Client’s requirements, and provides solutions in the field of Oil & Gas.
To meet the changing global scenario and the new emerging market trends coupled with stiffer market competition, Ras Al Khaimah has embarked plan for growth, expansion and diversification.
In order to capitalize and further add values to its rich experience and capabilities, Ras Al Khaimah has planned to capture new markets while reinforcing the previous base and expand the business activities further to be truly branded as an independent & Growth Oriented organization.
STATEMENT ON QUALITY POLICY
Ras Al Khaimah Management is committed:
- To administer a quality assurance system comprising of established procedures to deliver the best quality Services / Products.
- To provide Services / Products of consistent Quality complying with Safety and Environment norms along with Social responsibility.
- To follow the Quality methodology and the code of ethics formulated in Quality Management System by all employees.
- To ensure, adequate criteria are adopted to measure the implementation of quality requirements.
- To continual improvement through innovative concepts, techniques and reviews.
- To keep abreast with updates on codes, standards and legal requirements.
- To monitor its scope of operations and ensure that activity perspectives are constantly expanding by bringing in new technology to assist in faster completion of projects.
STATEMENT ON ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Ras Al Khaimah recognizes its responsibilities towards Global Environmental Protection and is committed to implement practices that will improve environmental compatibility.
Our Environmental goals assert our commitment towards:
- Measureable efforts to improve our performance on environmental protection and with continual improvement based on attainable Objectives that can be easily communicable.
- Maintaining an Environmental Management System that is integrated with our business and our scope of activities.
- Constant up-gradation of knowledge of our employees towards environmental sustainability through trainings and improved procedures and to ensure that they in turn realize their individual responsibilities towards environment protection.
- Continually improve our procedures and attempt to incorporate all local and International laws that are aimed at Environment Protection and conservation of resources.
- Enhance our standards of work to extents that would minimize the impact on natural resources and reduce waste creation.
STATEMENT ON OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
At Ras Al Khaimah the Occupational Health & Safety is the prime importance and priority shall be given to avoid all such events that may prove detrimental to the Health and Safety of its personnel engaged in the day to day activities, throughout its organization. Commitment towards local and international compliances shall be of significant attributes of the Management.
In its endeavor, Ras Al Khaimah is committed to:
- Provide all paraphernalia to safe guard the Health & Safety of all its personnel and others that are on its premises.
- Developing a continual improvement in its procedures to ensure that OH&S is upheld through constant and updated trainings on improvised procedures.
- Ensure that all employees and other personnel are fully aware of the consequences of accidents & illnesses and report all such events irrespective of cadre & designation for prompt action.
- Be responsible & accountable for the Health & Safety programs for our personnel at all levels.
- Make this policy known to all personnel in the organization and to all interested parties.
Ras Al Khaimah Management delegates responsibility to all its personnel to identify and report all such events that prove harmful to the Health & Safety of its employees and authorizes them to report all potential hazardous events irrespective of cadre & designation for timely remedial actions.